Each gift to the St. Teresa Educational Foundation has an impact on current and future students.
Here are some ways to contribute:
- Establish a named scholarship - Endowments to establish a scholarship have been a part of the St. Teresa Foundation since its founding in 1982. Scholarships can be established for a variety of reasons – in honor of your entire family, or perhaps to honor a faculty member who influenced you as a St. Teresa student.
- Give a gift in tribute/memory of family member, classmate, or friend
- Give an undesignated gift to the Foundation
- Give stock
- Give real estate
- Make St. Teresa Foundation a beneficiary of a Life Insurance policy
- Include the St. Teresa Foundation in your will